Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

Bea Nocera I have been trying to get my son's record

Customer Question

Bea Nocera
I have been trying to get my son's record expunged for over two months. He is 100% disabled. He met all the state requirements. case # ***** He should not have to continue to be refused a decent place to live and keep being punished for this. I am not asking for a pardon or clemency but for all the crimes listed to be expunged. I have Contacted Governor Scott and Florida Law Enforcement and keep getting the run around. I would appreciate any advise'
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

It appears that the court is refusing to rule on your application for some reason. I would recommend that use first use this link to hire an attorney to find out what the hold up is since an expungment application should normally be processed within 9 months. If the court is refusing to rule on the issue, you may want to with the application and refile hoping to get a different judge or file a madamus action with the appellate court which is order the lower court to act; but it cannot tell it when to act.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.