LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I am being evicted from my apartment I did not pay for

Customer Question

I am being evicted from my apartment I did not pay for several months. I started to pay
for the two months I have paid the rent on time. I also started to some of the money back. When went court none of was the paperwork. And his lawyer has unable to talk to me
about making payments.
Theresa *******
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Can you please share with me what your question is?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did not pay my rent for several moths then started to pay it again. I told my landlord that I could pay him $600.00 dollars
a month until I caught up on the rent. So then July I started to pay extra money towards the rent. For the past two months
I have been paying I have my month. Then yesterday he evicted. He gave me a 7-days notice but I gave him rent until the first of the month. So what my options.
Thank you for the reply. The truth of the matter is that unless the rent in paid in full or the landlord agrees to accept partial payments he can proceed with the eviction. Even though you are paying your rent now and paying off the pat due amount it will not stop the eviction. An agreement needs to be reached with the landlord for a payment plan where you pay your rent in full going forward for the month and then pay X amount on top of that to pay the past due amount.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I challenge an eviction notice?State/Country relating to question: Kentucky

Good morning and great to hear back from you. I am happy to work with you and answer all your follow up questions but just kindly ask that you rate my help at the top, just so the site will give me the proper credit for my help.