Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

A person took my 1963 Studebaker hawk he was to pay me

Customer Question

a person took my 1963 Studebaker hawk he was to pay me 8.000.00 only gave me 600.00 he produced a bill of sale for 500.00 which I didn't make please call me at ********** henry ******* thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:
1) Did you sign over title to him?
2) Why did you not take the $500?
3) Was he supposed to pay you over time?
4) What are you asking here exactly, i.e. what is your question?
This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ely please call me at ********** so I can explain my problem thank you Henry *********
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ely please call me at ********* Henry ***** so I can explain my problem to you thankm you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
could anybody please answer me at ************ Henry ********* ?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Normally, the customer and expert interact via this thread. You can request a phone call, but to do so, you have to click on that option at you end. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and the first available expert calls. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.
So you would have to select the phone call option at your end to initialize a call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you have my imfo three times already it's on the next page
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
No expert can call you unless you select the option at your end for the phone call