JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Experience:  JustAnswer
94416922

My son did not receive all of his jail time after he was

Customer Question

my son did not receive all of his jail time after he was sentenced to twenty years for armed robbery. He was in the Meriwether County jail from April, 1998 until March, 1999.
He was transferred to the Troop County jail he stayed there from March, 1999 until May, 1999. He stayed there until his sentencing. If his jail time had been applied, his max date
should be 4/22/2018, because of this error his max date is 3/15/2019. He has been instructed by his counselor to get this corrected in order for him to be considered for the half way house in March, 2017. I don't know where to begin, I don't have much money.
I am his mother, I believe that he should pay for what he did, but not extra time. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please sent me a copy of your answer to: Leona ********, ********************************. Thanks