Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am not even sure where to start. I was to start a business

Customer Question

I am not even sure where to start. I was to start a business with a childhood friend she advised me to her lawyer, (who has been her family's friend for years) over the next few months said friend had gotten sick and ended up in hospital. He was to become my lawyer as well personally and for new business. I have a bankruptcy that was to be filed and he was to help with all legal with company. At his advise I seas encourage to quit my job to stay home and take care of my friend and that through the company getting started up I would be ok financially. Over time this lawyer openly admitted to string me up because of jealousy. He deliberately froze money. Made promises that were never met. At one point offered me 200k$ and his 3$ million dollar home (he had me go tour it and everything) then he went and removed almost 500k from the business acct. I have lost my car cause he told me it would just go in bankruptcy. I am about to lose my house. I am getting behind on child support. I was promised everything with this lawyer and I stand to lose everything. There is more to story but this is the overall view. I have everything thru text message from this lawyer. I have all the proof of my claims. I need help.
Phone(###) ###-####
Dan Cottrell
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Would it help to talk on the phone? There is a nominal additional fee ($5) for this service.