Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I need a criminal federal attorney who is not afraid to go

Customer Question

I need a criminal federal attorney who is not afraid to go up against a judge. I live in north Carolina and I can't get anyone to take this case. They all pass. this judge is intentionally making it impossible for me to retain an attorney.
someone please help!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may have to look in another area of the state for the attorney so they are not from the same area and may not be as influenced by the judge.
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####