Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Live in ********, MO you about SSM healthcare call me? About

Customer Question

Hello! My name is Odell ****** live in ********, MO I'm Contacts you about SSM healthcare call me? About my mother Magnolia ****** and also go by Maggie ****** Benefits in June 7 2016. She pass away in **************. She retired from SSM healthcare. Work for Little Sister of the Poor in St.Louis. So I return the call and got a voice mail and we play phone tags. I work 10 1/2 hours day. Its hard to make a call so left my email and says that easy way to get hold of me. No contacts! I went to SSM website email them left my email and my address. They never contacted me. So I don't what to do? It about my mother I need to know! Thank you
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,