Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I was at an Arizona swap meet. My employer who is a vendor

Customer Question

I was at an Arizona swap meet. My employer who is a vendor their did not pay the 25 dollar space fee. Yet he said he did. I was let through the gate because the people know me. After they figured the lot was not payed for they asked me to pay. I said it was the vendors responsibility and left. Now they are saying if I cone back I am trespassed. It was not official just words. How do I come back as my own vendor? This whole situation is not right.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about this.

You would have to explain that you are coming back on your own--on your individual capacity and not as the representative of your employer and pay any fee that you are required to pay as an individual.

Best wishes,