Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My Name is ***************** I am mailing you asking for

Customer Question

My Name is *****************
I am mailing you asking for your assistance in my attempt of recover money for pain and suffering, lost wages, tax return, truck and restoration of my credit rating which was 790 before the ordeal I went through due to a “ failure of promise Claim” The following information is a synopsis of my situation:
March 29, 2010 I had reconstructive surgery through the Mayo Clinic of Scottsdale. Health-net my current and only insurance provider for the past 17 years approved my procedure; I paid my portion and underwent the procedure. After surgery Health-Net paid a portion of the bill to Mayo, the remaining balance of $ 85,307.71 was pending and should have been paid by Health-net. I was never informed if Health-net did not pay I would be responsible for the balance. For last three years I was unaware Health-net had not paid the remaining balance. In 2013, a lawyer representing Mayo Clinic called and sent letters asking for payment of the $85,307.71 because Health-net did not pay.
Mayo's lawyer placed a garnishment on my wages for the amount of 25% which created a strain on my household. I repeatedly contacted Health-net about payment of the bill and they replied" they had met their obligation and were not responsible for the remaining balance." Based on their response I payed and Lawyer $ 1,800 for him to file Chapter VII bankruptcy from my creditors the garnishment did stop. However, the bankruptcy was not done correctly which exposed all of my assets to pay the $ 85,307.71 Health-net would not pay.
I have been directly entangled with this situation for the past two years for example. Recently the Trustee from the creditors took my all my tax 2014 refund and truck that I had owned for the last 11 years; which further placed a strain on my house hold. Now I have to get a ride to work and depend on car rentals when I can. I received a letter from Health-net in early July this year stating they would pay $ 85,307.71 which was done and I received notice of the debt paid in full dated July 23, 2015. However, due to the cause and effect situation created by Health-net my current financial outlook has been severely diminished. The forced Chapter VII bankruptcy notice which to my understanding which I filed in January 2015 should have taken 6 months is still pending and my assets are still exposed; recently my truck went up for auction although the debt has been paid in full and I am powerless to stop it.
In closing, my contact information is ***************** I look forward to speaking to you. I have all documentation and correspondence for you review.
Sincerely,
*****************
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My Name is *****************
Sincerely,
*****************
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Gary, I have read your posting and there are several issues here that we may want to discuss over the phone. We handle phone consults under our premium services option and the cost is $59.00. I will send an offer to you to that effect. If you decide to accept it then please come back here an let me know what is a good time to call you.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service;