AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years law practice experience

I had a queation just answe and I'm not clear. is it d

Customer Question

I had a queation just answe and I'm not clear. is it d fashioned courting or romance to send a hot woman a music video ( brass in pocket , 1980s the pretenders )
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: or is it hare assume t
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I did it yester day and she is camping how do I know, that's what she does . stalking or romance
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was never asked to not communicate but I want another date with her so bad.... She is a hottie
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I'm Heather. I've been a practicing attorney for the last 15 years, and I'd be happy to assist you for informational and educational purposes.

You should be fine as long as she has not asked you to stop communicating with her, as long as your communications with her are not offensive and not obscene, and as long as you have not sent a large number of communications to her that could be considered by virtue of the number of contacts. If you have any additional questions, or follow up, please let me know.

Has that helped answer your question?

Can you please let me know if I have answered your question? Please type in your response.