Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I have a personal trainee that raise their rates above 11%

Customer Question

hi good morning . i have a personal trainee that raise their rates above 11% without previous notice and refuses to provide me receipt of service or that I write a check. also their contract protect his service, I have obligations and he does not. what to do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unless you have a contract stating he would not raise his rates, I am afraid that this is a matter of contract between you and the trainer. If you are not happy with his increase of fees, you have a right to terminate his services and find someone else.