Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

Legal advice went for a massage on chair and woman was very

Customer Question

legal advice went for a massage on chair and woman was very strong told her to calm down and before i knew it I was throw to the floor with burning pain in my right knee and aches in my neck. worn a neck brace for 6 weeks, also she had torn my mencius and was dignosted with RSD cause by the accident , had surgery and never got better because of rsd going to pain mangement and PT wearing a robot brace, quality of life is none because of the pain everyday and cant bend my knee
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your question today and it is my pleasure to be of assistance to you today. The use of this forum will not constitute any lawyer-client relationship but is strictly legal information provided by me to you. After taking my opinion on board, you should further consult with local attorney, who will be able to assess your information based on local laws and a complete interview.

I will do my utmost to answer your question as accurately as possible. If I require additional information, I will ask you and please provide as much as is convenient and possible in your circumstances.

In return, after I’ve answered your question, PLEASE RATE THE SERVICE POSITIVELY BEFORE LEAVING, this ensures that I get a credit for my answer.

Alternatively, you may follow up with me on your question until you sufficiently understand and are happy with the explanation of the law, and THEREAFTER PLEASE RATE POSITIVELY.

From the information provided this is a Supreme Court Case, with damages above $25,000.

You would be suing for assault and negligence. It would be worth your while in pursuing both the masseur and the business.

This is strictly legal information and I cannot say whether you will be successful in your claim.

I would say to contact a local attorney to get a letter out as a first stage.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY BEFORE EXITING

or follow up with me on your question.

Best of luck !

Bill Attorney