Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH MY INSURANCE COMPANY THAT I CURRENT

Customer Question

HI MY NAME IS ***** ***** AND I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH MY INSURANCE COMPANY THAT I CURRENT WORKING FOR THEN THEY RUIN MY LIFE I HAD THIS HEALTH BILL THAT I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WAS GOING TO PAY FOR IT AND THIS GOT KICK AROUND FOR A WHILE THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY CHECK THEN THEY PAYED THE BILL IN FULL BUT NOT BEFORE ALL MY SAVING FOR MY RETIREMENT WAS GONE I HOPE WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS IN PERSON AND LOOKING FORWARD TO DO SO.CELL PHONE NUMBER IS ***** THANK YOU
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
How does them paying your health bill take away your retirement savings? Can you please explain a bit more clearly to us?
Phone service is a premium service and I can send you an offer, but it will incur an additional charge or you can continue here.