Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My ex has a video that was private I made him change his

Customer Question

My ex has a video that was private I made him change his passcode on his phone so that him and I were the only ones that knew it. Well his and and him started working things out without telling me and without my knowledge or permission she demanded to know his code and went into his phone and watched it. The end of the weekend (he said friends were he was really out of town with her, on Sunday she br
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Brought him home ad I texted him. She pretended to be him until I realized it wasn't and called then that's when she started telling me she watched it. Now she is telling others about it. What can I do?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Florida
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No it's been so many things going on I'm currently going through cheno
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Was the video originally done or "shot" with your permission?