Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Had a company tear down wet plaster latte ceiling the

Customer Question

Had a company tear down wet plaster wood latte ceiling the containment are was done wrong and plaster and lead paint dust went through whole house.they never gave us a booklet about concerns of lead paint although I already knew what concerns I had unzipped zipper walked through my home to use bathroom and wash up to go to lunch no protective clothing no respirator worn foreman just dropped off a young lady and guy they had no idea how to do the job used a zip saw to cut through the ceiling blower was connected to side small window nothing was going outside it was a dirty filthy hazard mess I couldn't breathe well that night so my husband masked up and proceeded to clean half ass containment area all they did was take ceiling debris and left 75percent of that in blk garbage bags here.My husband cleaned the area that was in plastic nine times then took plastic down and we cleaned it again without plastic 5 more times the hard wood floor is dented scratched terribly.I fired them but won't give back my deposit of $3000.00 minus $440.00 which is the rate of pay for what they did the foreman showed up at the end.They just left all this dust inside the lousey half ass plastic area all my furniture on porch and other half of LR my get professionally cleaned the floor has to be do e and it ties I to the first floor they left door open to all season front porch which half of the LR furniture was one well nothing but white powder on everything just walked in and out through porch on new carpet on porch the whole house had dust on it we spent all night with masks on cleaning the house plus I did not know to turn furnace off.Disaster Masters in Roseville Mi. did this and the owners name is ***** ***** got his full name his foreman seems to run the company more then him. My name is***** live at 8217 Swan Creek Rd.Mi.48166 my phone #***-***-**** ***@******.*** I Thank-you sincerely ***** ***** opportunity to turn them in hopefully
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this issue?