Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have Credit card billing issues with bank of America. BOA

Customer Question

Hello. I have Credit card billing issues with bank of America. BOA didn't send 3 months bills in my correct address but had sent to wrong address. Now BOA is charging me late fee and finance charge for these months. I have requested them to remove those charges because the mistakes happened not because of me (I.e. not paying bill on time) but mistakes happened bcoz they didn't send the bill to the right address. They refused my request and keep on sending bill with additional late charge amount. Do I have to pay this late fees and finance charge fees?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Why did the bank send the statements to the wrong address?

Do you have online access to the BOA website to check your credit card balances or to make payments?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pls answer my question. Yes or no
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You didn't answer my question.

Thank you for your follow up.

I cannot tell you what to do or not to do, but I can provide you with general answer, if you provide me with the additional information.