Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

How can I appeal a restraining order that on the facts that

Customer Question

How can I appeal a restraining order that on the facts that the petitioner lied on the stand over and over and myself being defendant not knowing hiwvti address courts correctly or what to say to court. Being frustrated and blowing my opportunity to show courts and prove her lies. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 1 month ago.

Good evening, thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you this evening. So I can get started on your issue, can you please tell me the date the protective order was finalized/issued?

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Please let us know if you still need help with this. However, if you failed to elicit the proper testimony or lodge the proper objections during the trial, it is doubtful that you would prevail on appeal where the standard of review is an abuse of discretion standard.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

See response above and let me know if you still need further assistance.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.