Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Iexcepted a plee agreement that was offered 4times by 4

Customer Question

iexcepted a plee agreement that was offered 4times by 4 different atturneys and it defenatly was not what i recieved!!!! would like to discuss with an atturney to see if i can do anything about it. this situtation has damaged my child and continues to cause problems. i am ready to call them out!! i am ready to take it to the news and or federal court! i ended up living through a death sentance. if this is the end of me, so be it. PLEASE HELP US!
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: INDIANA a deal is a deal! and i see it as intrapment ,premedatated,breach of contract,attempted murder, and indiana law states 3 or more is a gang. and i also understand that alot of legal people missed or just overlooked the paperwork
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet! but if i dont get some advice. i have been thretened of that mexican gang will drive by my house and fill it full of lead! sorry but i dont take threats very well AT ALL! IAM READY TO MOVE ON THIS even if they kill me....
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the system and my half brother who should have nothing to do with me or my daughter. my half brother is an atturney in indiana
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Why are you saying the deal is not what you received? Also, did the judge actually approve the deal you agreed to?
Please explain the deal and why it is not what you received?