Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

We were robbed at a motel in charlotte quite a bit of damage

Customer Question

We were robbed at a motel in charlotte quite a bit of damage I would like to hire an attorney
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

If the motel failed to exercise reasonable care in providing security for you, their guest, you can file a lawsuit for any damages stemming from their failure.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

You are very welcome. If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me.
A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.