Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Second opinion] - Is a California Moveaway order for a child

Customer Question

Second opinion] - Is a California Moveaway order for a child from California to Florida a violation of Convention on Genocide? Genocide is not limited to mass killing, but also includes, social, political, cultural, financial, etc......According to International Law it can be in peace or in war.It says, In the present convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group as such: (e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.Note that a group is two or more people, though in other parts of the convention they also talk about the individual.The convention occurred in 48 was voted on in 51 and signed into law in 1989 by President Reagan, former governor in California.My x wife has changed my sons last name to her own, programmed him to hate his fathers family, obliterated anything to do with is fathers family group.I think California is committing Genocide by writing move away orders for Children which are actually just Forcible Transfers.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Is a California Moveaway order for a child from California to Florida a violation of Convention on Genocide?

Response: No, it is not. "Moveaway" Orders are issued if the Court finds that it is in the best interests of the child to allow the parent requesting the Order to relocate with the child.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.