TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

I will like to sue amazon It's been 5 month I purchase a

Customer Question

Good Day
I will like to sue amazon It's been 5 month I purchase a shoe in amazon they collect the money however still I Can get the money back or product
I write but keeping sending mail back and Fwd with no solution whatsoever
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions about suing Amazon? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Good Morning
As I said before it's been 5 month that I orders a shoes however still I can get it I do fallow up by asking but since then only getting mail with no type of solution so farSee response 5 months of the same
Hello and Thank you for your email. We are in receipt of your message; Your message is important to us and we will respond as soon as possible.Thank You!------------- End message -------------For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through for two years. This includes your response to the message above. uses filtering technology to protect buyers and sellers from possible fraud. Messages that fail this filtering will not be transmitted.We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Learn more about Safe Online Shopping ( and our safe buying guarantee (
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again.

How can I help you with regard to suing Amazon? For example, do you need help finding an attorney to represent you? Or do you intend to sue Amazon on your own and are wondering how to serve them? I'm just trying to determine how I can help you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just need guidance so a layer can take the case
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again.

Let me ask you this: How much are the shoes worth? I ask because it may not be worth hiring an attorney. You may be better off in small claims court.

Fortunately, small claims court is designed for non-attorneys, and the rules of procedure and evidence are relaxed in comparison to other courts. Most likely, your only expense should be the filing fee and service fee. At the trial, you'll need to convince the judge that the money is owed, so be sure to bring all of your evidence with you to court, including witnesses (if you have any).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will continue the claim with amazon since it's very difficult for me to go on a small claim court, is only $ 39.95 for the shoes
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I see.

Yes, for $40, it's not worth hiring an attorney or going to small claims. You are right to continue with the Amazon claim.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.