Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was sent to state hospital for mind control statements and

Customer Question

I was sent to state hospital for mind control statements and got tortured like navy yard shooter and worse the mind control statmemts are join the red army call Obama and support mitt romney this will be backed by public defender that didn't have clue what mind control was then and i have some proof red army is real and I'm not delusional was tortured till I would lose temper and then security would bend me at extreme. Angles to make me suffer more than mental now physical pain and strapped to beds for trying to explain that it was real voice that was talking to me Because I was told I was career sinner and I better start seeing holy spirit so I picked up bible just didn't join ref army till I got this information that proved it was about this country and I joined after 2 half years and then that voice went away because I was being helped by someone and got some realgood records telling that navy yard shooting cover up and I was I prison and didn't know that so much on computer that says FBI goofed on cover up. I score 12.9 reading comp skills highest it goes I believe done lot of research and finger points toward highly illegal punishment that I'm lucky that I've been able to keep from killing for torture and gaslighting me telling me in crazy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Too much has happened to text all but I can tell you they will torture you with voice I of god weapon and that remote neural monitoring they will not telling lies saying I done something I didn't do just like it said on 12 gauge shot gun ( not what all say)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Bio communication. Is the termination. And it seems like this is another let down I have been trying so hard to find help and public defender is Devon sharky hernando county court house brooksville Fl two books that speak of our future is the books one is named Red Army and says a radical group has taken over and our very future is stake the other one says this red army will rise if this don't. Settle thru. Law and love
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Can you tell me if you were involuntarily committed to the hospital?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Was this done through the Baker Act?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've got sincative information. That. Will help you know whats happening to 1000s of people plus I said not what yall say on 12 gauge at navy yard Washington DC you all stands for slang on gun I. Was given evaluation. Is what sent me there involuntarily.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

I am still not clear on what your question is. Are you telling me you were involuntarily committed to a hospital? Was the hospital in Florida?