MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.

I have a guest in my mobile home who has been given one week

Customer Question

i have a guest in my mobile home who has been given one week to leave the park. his crime? nothing. he got drunk two sat. ago and needed an ambulance to go to the hospital. next sat he was involved with a neighbor in an argument and was brought home by a police officer. in neither event was he arrested. he has a dog and no money, but is awaiting back money from ssd can they really throw out an essentially non-violent man on these reasons. he has worked on the crime watch here and helped rebuild the doesn't seem fair. the only reason i didn't put him on the lease is he was only going to stay until he received his money
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The short answer is yes. The mobile home park retains the rights to remove residents in their governing documents.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.