Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I worked for a company that used an image of me in my

Customer Question

I worked for a company that used an image of me in my military uniform to target military customers who may use our product. I did sign a release form for the photo shoot. I left that company in 2014 and did not think anything of the marketing material until I saw a tri-fold flyer on a military base almost a year and a half later that had my picture in it. I contacted the CEO who referred me to the SVP of Marketing who referred me to the Marketing Manager in charge of the Military Program and she assured me it would taken care and material with my image would be replaced with new material. It has been almost a year and the old material with my image is still being used. I left that job because I disagreed with their hiring and firing practices. I work on an Air Force base and I don't there to be a perception that I endorse the company or their services. Do I have any recourse in this matter?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Does the release that you signed give you any rights into getting it removed? Is there any reason to believe that the release is not applicable in this situation?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Hello? Can you see my responses?