Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was in an accident a month ago and because I was confused

Customer Question

I was in an accident a month ago and because I was confused and a bit incoherent and also had an empty bottle of benzos they charged me with DUI. I recently learned that my benzo level was negative from a letter I received telling me when to report. I was taken to the ER and physician determined it was a seizure I had while driving based on my history of seizures and records of having seizures at that facility. I talk medication for a seizure disorder. It's well documented. Also have a letter from my local registry that my license was recalled medically because of a seizure report received by physician. I turned in my license as directed. Do I need to be concerned about this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

People who ask a very general question such as "do I need to be concerned about this?" probably have some very specific concern they want to know about. Please refine your question so that I can address the part of this situation that you find worrisome.