Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I'd like my children to play a competitive sport. However,

Customer Question

I'd like my children to play a competitive sport. However, my wife doesn't want our children to participate too much in youth soccer but as they do not have any other activities outside of school, I'm not sure how to resolve.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help?