RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

File complaint against Florida lawyer

Customer Question

File complaint against Florida lawyer
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed Florida lawyer. I look forward to helping you.

To clarify, are you asking how you would go about filing a complaint against a Florida lawyer?

I don't want to assume you were asking how to file a complaint, but here is the form you would need to fill out and file against a lawyer.

I don't know if you've reached out to them, but the Attorney Consumer Assistance Program (ACAP) can sometimes step in and resolve concerns between Florida lawyers and clients, such as a lawyer who isn't returning calls, or a lawyer not turning over a file. They can be reached at(###) ###-####

Here is a list of possible sanctions that can be imposed against a Florida lawyer. And here is a 10 point slide on how the grievance process works when you file a complaint against a lawyer.

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating.

If you need clarification
about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

I see that you have not left a positive rating for me yet. Was there something I could clarify for you about my answer, or additional information you needed? If so, please let me know. I'm here to help!

If not, I would kindly ask that you take a moment at this time to click on the stars to leave a positive rating, as that is the only way I am credited for my time and assistance, even if you have left a deposit. Remember that you can always ask follow-up questions in this thread at no additional cost after leaving a positive rating. Thank you!