Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I was "maliciously" (I believe) accused of a hit and run

Customer Question

I was "maliciously" (I believe) accused of a hit and run homicide. I was taken to the police station, my phones, ipad and car were taken away from me. I was running for City Council. I believe it may have been a campaign manager of another person running. I don't even go near the freeway where the accident happened, EVER. I was taken a week after the accident. I want a copy of the CHP report and the investigation of my property, but am told I cannot have them. Also asked who accused me and told they don't have to tell me. What rights DO I have.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.
I i'm sorry to hear about yoursituation. You have every right to know your accuser and to see any and all evidence being used against you. You need to retain a good criminal defense attorney who has a good relationship with the prosecutor and the judge.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions otherwise a positive rating would be appreciated.