Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

This guy in my church took moneys from me ,$4600.00 TO SELL

Customer Question

this guy in my church took moneys from me ,$4600.00 TO SELL ME a car to use in transporting my foster medically fragile kids to their doctors appointments ,and back. since on 5/27/2016. he brought a car that did not have any title. i reused taken the car. this said had but a certificate of destruction from another city. this said car cannot be registered in the state of TX. since then he has refused to give me the money that is for my custody children.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

Are you asking what your options are here?

What is your legal question that I can help with tonight?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i thought this is free services
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 month ago.

New Expert here.

This is not free, you pay whatever you offered only if you are satisfied with an answer.

Do you need information and forms to sue in Small Claims Court?