Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a neighbor that has shot at us and stalked us and

Customer Question

I have a neighbor that has shot at us and stalked us and disturbing the peace and indecent exposure and harasses us when we are outside on out property. the latest thing she put up a wire fence and now sends us letters demanding us to take care of the fence line that we never agreed upon. Last time I called the cops for her trespassing the cop was going to issue her a ticket and he did not. She currently yells oh ya I have the law on my side suckers. What can we do...Needing help and my other neighbor also...please help or guide us to someone that can actually help us..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?