Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need to know how to file a complaint of harrassement

Customer Question

I need to know how to file a complaint of harrassement against my local DCF office worker and the principal of my children's school. These two women have made clear that they have been deliberately watching just my house and are very nasty rude and disrespectful they are constantly harassing me and my children. The worker refuses to listen to a word I say instead she threatens and yells and then tells me that I'm abusive to my children because my dogs are in the house and the kids have bites. My kids are also outside all the time but she refused to listen and then she yelled and was nasty to my fiancee on the phone. She pulled my kids out of class without my permission to speak with them and my kids are afraid of her. I want to file a complaint and have this taken care of immediately I will not have my kids living in fear
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking how to complain to their employer? Or if you can file a lawsuit?

Follow up. I had asked a question to try and assist you. Did you see that question? Are you looking for assistance on this matter?

Also, I sent an offer for a phone call for a nominal cost ($5)...are you not able to speak on the phone?