Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

Is it legal to threaten to remove my thing by having thrown

Customer Question

Is it legal to threaten to remove my thing by having thrown out on the lawn. When i was thrown out over arguement in my stepsisters house,where i was living. They wont let me back in to get my thing. But when i had the dish network turned off they went into my account and had it turned back on. So now if i dont leave it on they are going to throw my things on the lawn including my dog
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.

Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

No, as a general rule, you can not be evicted from your residence without a court ordered "eviction". Otherwise, the owner of the property, or whomever throws your things out illegally is liable to you for your damages.