Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

This is an urgent matter concerning my property. I know the

Customer Question

Hi this is an urgent matter concerning my property. I know the Hoa and I think they are trying to sell the property. Is there anything I can do
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of $5 I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that the HOA is selling the HOA property?

2. Are you saying that the HOS is foreclosing on your property?

3. Why would the HOA foreclose on your property or sell their property?

Thanks in advance,