Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

My Daughter has a traffic warrant for an unpaid ticket. She

Customer Question

My Daughter has a traffic warrant for an unpaid ticket. She wants to fly roundtrip from texas to Nevada. Will they let her board?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Unless the prosecutor has put her on a no-fly list because of the warrant, her ticket/warrant will never turn up on a domestic flight.

It would be highly irregular for the state to put her on a no-fly list for a traffic ticket. The offense just doesn't merit that kind of priority.

While I can't guarantee she's not flagged, the odds are overwhelmingly in her favor that she'll be able to board the plane without incident.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.