Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Today at 1:43 PM Can you tell me what former lawyer E. was

Customer Question

Today at 1:43 PM
Can you tell me what former lawyer David E. Parker was convicted of? He had two addresses: The Castle, 162 Castlebrooke Lane, PO Box 20, Williamsville, NY###-##-#### and also The Mill Manor,***** PO box 20, Williamsville, NY###-##-#### This may be about 10 years ago, not sure when. He gave up his law practice & moved to Florida. Thank you. *****(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This individual plead guilty in a $60 million tax fraud conspiracy in a case investigated by both the Justice Department and Internal Revenue Service. The company involved was called Aegis. This individual testified for the government as part of his plea deal. He was sentenced to imprisonment and was released in 2011.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!