How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does my husbands children have a right to property that is

Customer Question

does my husbands children have a right to property that is in my maiden name
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: fla
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i am trying to find out if i need to
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: there is a lot to much to type
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legalgems replied 9 months ago.

What state is this in regards ***** *****?
And are the children claiming they have legal ownership?
Was this property acquired prior to the marriage?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
she is getting her fathers home and she says shes comming after mine to
Expert:  legalgems replied 9 months ago.

Do you know the alleged basis? Such as a contract (to purchase the home), a lawsuit involving a personal injury, etc?

Related Legal Questions