RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Can speeding tickets be expunged in NC? NC, North

Customer Question

Can speeding tickets be expunged in NC?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NC
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: North Carolina..and no I haven't
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

Unfortunately, no they cannot. A traffic infraction appears on your driving record, which cannot be expunged. Expungements apply only to criminal records.

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating.

If you need clarification
about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

Was there something I could clarify about my answer or some additional information you needed? I realize it's not the answer you likely wanted to hear, and I do wish I could tell you otherwise, but it wouldn't be fair to you, or ethical of me, to tell you less than the truth.