LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I live in New Hampshire, but I'm right on the border of

Customer Question

I live in New Hampshire, but I'm right on the border of Massachusetts...in fact, my doctors are all located in Massachusetts. I have chronic pain and I'm trying to find out how to best obtain a marijuana card so I can purchase at the appropriate store that dispenses medical marijuana.
Can I see a Mass. doctor and get approved for a medical marijuana card, since I live just over the border in New Hampshire? What would be my best action to take?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon Doreen,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You cannot get a Medical marijuana card from a doctor who is not practicing in your state, and you cannot get a card in a state that you are not a resident of. You will have to get a referral from your doctor to a doctor in your state so you can have the medical marijuana card issued to you.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon Doreen,

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Doug