Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

When f, Failed to include a perpetual in contract of

Customer Question

when f
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Failed to include a perpetual in contract of property. Is the easement classified as signed off?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: South Dakota
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I don't understand what you are asking. Would you please provide a bit of background information and rephrase your question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
A perpetual easement existed on a property I purchased. It was not included included on my contract. Does this classify the easement as being signed off?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

I am happy to accept a call request from you if you want, and typically a call is much more productive. However, there was an issue with your request and if you want a call I will need for you to contact customer service at(###) ###-####