Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I believe civil right against high utilities misused of fund

Customer Question

i believe civil right against high utilities misused of fund from government against the city apply to only few favor people. In section of city. We have found proof.
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please tell me a little more about the situation and what your question is, exactly?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.