Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I need direction in filling out (or not) a firearms

Customer Question

I need direction in filling out (or not) a firearms declaration
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

A JustAnswer expert cannot fill out a legal document for you or instruct you on how to do so. However, I can provide some pointers/general information if there are certain parts/questions about parts on the form you would like clarification about. So, if so, please reply and:

1) Tell me which form this is (and provide a link to it, if possible) and

2) Please tell me specifically what questions you have about it.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.