Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What is the statute of limitation in Nevada for the

Customer Question

What is the statute of limitation in Nevada for the following, defemetion of character both lìbel and slander.. .: 1. I was wrongly accused and set up by the defendants daughter and the b nevada judicial system,. My charges were endengerment of the elderly and theft 80.000 dollari. My bail 100,000 cash. Never had a preliminary hearing. Private attorney was appointed chief district attorney while he was representing me. Case dismissed one year later.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 3 months ago.

Good morning. In Nevada, there is a 2 year statute of limitations, to file either a libel or slander cause of action under:

Nev. Rev. Stat. § 11.190(4)(c) (2016)

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.