How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 32556
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a judgement against me. This guy has been going after

Customer Question

I have a judgement against me. This guy has been going after my 80 year old mother to see if there is a trust or in her will I am receiving any monies. Is this legal and how can I stop it?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

The creditor has no right to harass your mother, or anyone else, for your judgment after he is told to stop contacting the person.

Your mother can report his unwanted contact to the police and also sue him civilly for the harassment.

You can quash the subpoena with a doctor's note or testimony stating that her health will not permit a trip to the court.

Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

Related Legal Questions