Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My nephew. Christpher Ryan Cloutier was a Uber driver in the

Customer Question

My nephew. Christpher Ryan Cloutier was a Uber driver in the Denver Metro area in Colorado. He was arrested August 20 at 2:00 am. He had an outstanding warrant in Houston.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: He was arrested because he had an accident and the cops reviewed his record. My problem is that I do not have the address of where he was living. This means his dog needs to be rescued. I need the address he put on his application to be a Uber driver. I need your help, please. I have o rescue the dog. He has been in jail since August 20 awaiting transportation to Houston.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: He isn't allowed phone calls or visits for 10 days.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, legally we cannot represent you or take any action on his behalf. The only way you can get in touch with him is getting a lawyer in Houston to represent him as they can indeed make contact even within the 10 days and you can get one at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com and you would be seeking a criminal defense attorney.