Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

We have a patient from 2012 who contacted us on 6/29/16. He

Customer Question

Hello,We have a patient from 2012 who contacted us on 6/29/16. He is claiming he was overdosed with propofol during his surgery even though there were no complications and no complaints from him during the 12 month period we saw him after surgery. Regardless, we referred him to contact the Surgery Center who employs the anesthesiologist since we are two separate companies. Since then, the patient has called us on a daily and weekly basis yelling and screaming at us demanding we give him money. We have asked him to stop contacting us in regards ***** ***** matter yet he has continued. He advised us he is going to take each of the employees "down" on multiple occasions. One time he called and asked one my co-workers if she had any last words. We contacted the police who advised him to not contact us further. He has started to call us again and seems to be more heated. We did a background check on him since years ago his dad told a coordinator he has a history of mental illness. His background check showed a history of stalking and physical violence even with a restraining order.We would like to proceed with filing a restraining order since all the girls at our office are terrified of him showing up and becoming violent due to multiple threats. If I file a workplace violence restraining order, can I file as the office manager or does the business owner need to file?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

I am so sorry to hear this. Yes, you can file as an office manager and name all of the individuals working at the facility. It would be a good idea to get the business owner to buy in and also join the petition.

If you have no further questions a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.