How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 114135
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My house in CA sold by trustee's sale it was pending of my

Customer Question

my house in CA sold by trustee's sale it was pending of my law suit, wrongful foreclosure, i never got discovery, in my case, demmurer by defendants, and lost case and in appeal too about 2012
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: i still looking for to redeem my house but deed has been transfered to unknown party by nationstir, how can I sue for my damages
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am at bankruptcy, filed adversary complaint but did not served to PMC bancor,p Lehman brothers of Aurora(bankrupt) nation stair, I have to serve summon And complaint 800 pages of exhibit of securitiziation report Greenpoint Ar-2 by 9-1, is PMC bancorp still Agent Gina to aceppt Summons? i am sorry so tired, very hard legal process
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you lost your case and appeal, you cannot sue again for damages. The deed records are in your county property office and the clerk there would have the records of the deeded owner who recorded the deed.
If you lost your suit and appeal though you cannot sue again for the same thing, so if you file and serve again they will respond claiming the suit for wrongful foreclosure is res judicata (already decided) and you can be made to pay their attorney's fees and costs as a penalty for filing again.