Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My house in CA sold by trustee's sale it was pending of my

Customer Question

my house in CA sold by trustee's sale it was pending of my law suit, wrongful foreclosure, i never got discovery, in my case, demmurer by defendants, and lost case and in appeal too about 2012
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: i still looking for to redeem my house but deed has been transfered to unknown party by nationstir, how can I sue for my damages
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am at bankruptcy, filed adversary complaint but did not served to PMC bancor,p Lehman brothers of Aurora(bankrupt) nation stair, I have to serve summon And complaint 800 pages of exhibit of securitiziation report Greenpoint Ar-2 by 9-1, is PMC bancorp still Agent Gina to aceppt Summons? i am sorry so tired, very hard legal process
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you lost your case and appeal, you cannot sue again for damages. The deed records are in your county property office and the clerk there would have the records of the deeded owner who recorded the deed.
If you lost your suit and appeal though you cannot sue again for the same thing, so if you file and serve again they will respond claiming the suit for wrongful foreclosure is res judicata (already decided) and you can be made to pay their attorney's fees and costs as a penalty for filing again.