Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Are you an attorney? I would like to know if you specialized

Customer Question

Hi, are you an attorney?
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: I would like to know if you specialized in stalking orders
JA: Because criminal law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon, washington ty.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: my son is in custody now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I will explain it myself.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. How can I help you?