Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Thank you. I was injured on the public transportation three

Customer Question

Hello thank you. I was injured on the public transportation three times, It seems that no attorney wants to take my case, because there's not serious enough. I had physical therapy for each of these accidents, that was not my fault. I had to file a claim with the insurance for KCTA Bus. I want to know how much can I get from my case? And how do I go about doing this myself? Thank You for your precious time. Linda Holding
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: This happen in Kansas City Missouri in Jackson County.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I have email three attorney none have response to me.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am a senior also been disabled sense 2006 due to an accident on the job, and I have issues with mobility.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This happen also in Kansas City Missouri at the at the Savory Hotel.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking what factors are important in negotiating a case like yours?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like the $5.00 that was taken from my account because this attorney website is not what I wanted. Sorry for the inconvenience . Thank You Linda *******. I didn't get confirmation of the transaction.