Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have two Bully's for about a year on my house phone cable

Customer Question

My name is***** have two Bully's for about a year on my house phone cable my doctor they will not stop.They work for Google Facebook.They come to my hose to sell me life insurance information they have tape me or some one on my phone .I have4 companys Harding it .Need some please send advice thank you owe I have proof. Michael
They bock my wife phone each time she leaves the house. Michael
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but what is the specific question about this issue? What exactly are they doing?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Michael,they just changed my password.my house phone is7703362088 if you can get through.I have them on 2 phone's they use the phones for their own satisfaction this being on going.There brave.I really appreciate your time.Need help.thank yo
Thank you for your reply.
We cannot represent you, which means we cannot deal with them on your behalf. You need to tell us what specifically your question is for us about this situation so we can direct you to the right places locally for you to get help you need.