Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

URGENT .... TRIAL IS SET TO BEGIN TODAY ...... URGENT PLEASE

Customer Question

URGENT .... TRIAL IS SET TO BEGIN TODAY ...... URGENT
PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP
URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT
URGENT PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP
URGENT PLEASE HELP
URGENT PLEASE HELP
URGENT
My trial is set to begin today(8-23) at 9 a.m. And my court appointed attorney isn't doing her job. I met with her for the first time this passed Tuesday , 1 week before my trial date. She tried to convince me to accept a 10 year plea bargain on a possession with intent charge. The narcotics or someone rewrote my statement to make it where is seems as if I confessed. They recorded the interrogation with an audio recorder which they deny ever having. The prosecution has filed to amend my indictment and charge me as habitual so that I'd have to do day for day if convicted. I know they are only trying to push me into a plea bargain and I refuse to do so on a charge that I am NOT guilty of. Here is the truth about what happened....... I got paid(with meth) to drive a woman around cause she had no license. This particular day we had just gotten up and went to dollar general. She had me to believe she didn't have any more meth and needed to pick up some after dollar general. After being at dollar general for 30 to 45 minutes she asked me to call a guy for her and let him know where we were. Then when he was supposedly in the parking lot she asked me to go talk to him and keep him busy while she grabbed the last few items she needed. As I was walking out the door I noticed the car (her car) was surrounded with police. There was a guy sitting in the back seat of her car who had caught a ride with us . In the back floor beside his feet was a small lock box which is where the 0.83 of a gram was found. I had NO knowledge of the meth being there or her even having any. I really need help from someone who will fight for my rights and who knows the law a little better than I do who can force the da to play by the rules or should I say THE LAW. I really hope to here from someone quickly. I only have about
$$$$$$$1500$$$$
And am very willing to pay that for someone to fight for me. I can even come up with twice that if I need to. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I don't know what to do
My motion for discovery is located here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7D9ewHPAjccXzE1VzRGeWx6dmM
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

This site is not intended for urgent legal assistance. We're also unfortunately spread all over the United States and not able to appear in court for customers. However, I'm happy to answer questions for you. With that in mind, is there anything I can help you with?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No thanks.

I'm sorry I could not assist you. Good luck.